WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental Implants are custom-designed replacement teeth that come with the appearance of a crown and a screw-like extension.
- Implants are joined with the jawbone to substitute for teeth that are missing, to provide teeth replacement.
- Crowns are akin to the natural characteristics that your tooth has.
- It is not necessary to search for dentists in your area in the digital age.
DENTAL IMPLANTS NEAR ME:
You can search “dental implants near me” online to locate the most reputable clinics that specialize in implants for dental use. Your dentist can substitute one tooth or several missing teeth with the finest Dental Implants available in Toronto. Learn more about technological advancement in dental implants.
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding dental implants that you should consider:
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS PAINFUL?
They aren’t! Indeed, the surgical procedure for dental implants does not cause discomfort. It’s also uncommon to see patients suffer discomfort following surgery for implants. Make sure you choose the most reputable Dental Implant dentist in Toronto, skilled in implant dentistry.
HOW LONG WILL THE IMPLANT LAST?
The longevity of dental implants can be affected by many factors, such as
- Dental Hygiene
- Smoking, for instance, can affect the longevity of implants
However, Dental Implants last longer than other options like removable dentures. More than 98 percent of implants have a longevity rate of ten years when properly maintained.
WHAT IS THE COST OF IMPLANT-BASED DENTAL PROCEDURES IN TORONTO?
The typical cost of implants used for Dental Implants in Toronto is about $1800 to $2500 per tooth, including the implant material cost.
- However, this price does not include the prosthodontics component of the procedure.
- Thus, dental implant costs for a single tooth may vary between Toronto and Ontario according to the procedure.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS INSURED UNDER INSURANCE?
It’s dependent on the insurance you have. Certain insurance policies that provide cosmetic dental procedures coverage could pay for half of the costs of a dental implant. However, basic health insurance policies don’t cover dental implant procedures.
STEPS TO THE DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE:
The year 1952 was when Swedish orthopedist Per-Ingvar Bramark came up with the idea of dental implants 1952. The procedure for Dental Implants has changed throughout the decades.
Here are the steps in the procedure:
STEP 1: THE FIRST STEP IS CONSULTATION
- In this first visit, the dentist of Dental Implant in Toronto will use Panoramic Radiographs and CBCT for diagnosis. They’ll also take photos, videos, and dental impressions.
- To determine and collect data about your general health to determine if you’re an ideal candidate for dental implants.
STEP 2: PRESENTING THE TREATMENT PLAN
- The next step focuses on creating the best treatment plan to ensure your complete satisfaction. We use the latest technology in our Toronto clinic for ensuring that dental implant is a replica in your mouth.
- Your dentist will advise you on the most suitable Dental Implants in Toronto according to your jawbone’s health.
STEP 3: PLACING OF IMPLANTS
- In this process, your dentist will replace a part of the tooth’s root using implants by using surgical procedures.
- If you replace damaged teeth, the dentist will take them out and wait until the gum tissue, soft tissue, bone, and gum tissue have healed before making the implants.
- Sometimes, patients may require an implant made of bone in this procedure.
- If necessary, bone augmentation procedures are available during the dental implant procedure.
You can wait up to four months for osseointegration to take place. Osseointegration permits bones to recover and achieve functional and structural integrity. The dentist may also put the implant right away when you don’t need to wait for osseointegration.
STEP 4: PROSTHODONTICS PHASE
- The dentist will attach the implant using crowns, bridges, or any other prosthodontic devices.
- The crown is positioned over the replacement root to bring back functions of the missing tooth and permit you to chew and speak without issues.
STEP 5: REGULAR FOLLOW-UPS
- Your dentist will schedule regular follow-up visits to assess the implant’s position as well as your gums.
- This process continues to be vital for the health of your implant.
- Trust our Dental Implant Dentist top-of-the-line to revive your smile.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS IN TORONTO?
If you’ve lost the tooth as well as the tooth’s root is missing, an aesthetic dentist from our Dental Implant Clinic in Toronto might suggest dental implants. They’re superior to bridges or dentures. Here are four advantages for dental implants we offer:
BETTER HIGH-QUALITY OF LIFE
- Dental implants can affect your taste and experience.
- The most effective dental implants can help restore the function of teeth that have been lost and increase the quality of your living.
You can chew and speak food with ease. They can also help improve your oral health.
COST-EFFECTIVE AND DURABLE
Can dental implant surgery be reasonably priced? Yes, they are. While bridges and dentures may appear less expensive in the short term, they will only last for a couple of years and raise the possibility of issues at some point.
- Glass House Dental uses durable materials to build custom dental implants that cost between $1,800 and $2,500 per tooth and last longer than ten years.
- They’re affordable over the long haul.
IMPROVE AND RESTORE THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR SMILE
- Glass House Dental uses cutting-edge techniques for restoring natural teeth.
- They can help restore your appearance and enhance your smile.
- Dental implants function, appearance, and feel just as the natural tooth.