OUR FAMILY DENTISTRY SERVICES
OUR FAMILY DENTAL CLINIC IN TORONTO WELCOMES YOU
The best dental experience awaits you where you will not only find a dentist but a family member. Your Family Dentist in Toronto will provide an array of dental services suitable for all ages. We strive to provide the most pleasant and relaxing dental treatment experience for each patient we see.
It is also important for us to help you be with your family more often. That’s why we recommend both family clinics and online entertainment. Slotogate.com is on your phone, which means you can have a good time and still be with your family.
- Our experienced and friendly staff uses the latest and most modern dental equipment to ensure the highest quality of care we can offer.
- Our dentist located in Toronto is available for morning and evening appointments.
The services for family dentistry that we provide by Glasshouse Dental clinic comprise:
ROUTINE CHECK-UP AND CLEANING:
Regular check-ups and cleaning appointments are essential for the health of a smile.
- Patients should visit our dentist and hygienist at Glasshouse Dental Clinic every six months or as needed to ensure optimal oral health.
- The examination or check-up portion of your appointment plays a vital role in identifying any issues with your oral health in the early stages.
- The sooner a health issue is discovered, the more minimally invasive or extensive treatment is.
- The cleansing portion of the visit will ensure that your teeth remain healthy and clean, which helps avoid issues such as periodontal disease and tooth decay.
FILLINGS FOR CAVITIES THAT ARE MERCURY-FREE
White or tooth-colored fillings, made of a resin material known as “composite resin,” are an ideal and contemporary alternative to amalgam or silver (amalgam) fillings. Composite fillings are better and longer-lasting than they’ve been. They blend seamlessly into the natural appearance of your smile and are entirely free of mercury.
THE GAS NITROUS OXIDE (LAUGHING GAS):
Our team knows how dental procedures or a regular visit can bring fear and anxiety.
We provide sedation dentistry options such as Nitrous Oxide (commonly called the laughing gas) to ease the nervousness of anxious people of all ages.
- During the in-situ administration, dentists cover the patient’s nose with a mask.
- It helps to reduce stress and create happiness or relaxation.
- It’s a safe and gentle form of sedation.
- The effects are absorbed after removing the mask, making it particularly suitable for children.
- If your child plays in an athletic team it is essential to guard their jaws and teeth by wearing a specially designed mouth guard for sports during their games.
- Glasshouse dental clinic doctors can create a custom-designed mouthguard that provides optimal fit, comfort, and safety.
Families can trust Glasshouse Dental clinic. If you’ve been in search of an affordable family dentist in Toronto, then don’t look any further. We are always delighted to welcome new smiles and welcome new patients. Please get in touch with us to set up your first appointment!
WE NOW OFFER A BRAND NEW VIRTUAL ORTHODONTIC APPOINTMENTS:
Our team understands that the time of our patients is precious; therefore we take care of the following facts:
- We provide conveniences that save time, such as text messaging correspondence, online forms for patients, iTero digital impressions, and now, virtual Orthodontic appointments using the dental Monitoring application!
- This app can allow you to save time in your Yorkville family Dental clinic and to spend more time enjoying life!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING DENTAL MONITORING?
The most significant benefit of the Dental Monitoring application is that you can use it virtually everywhere! The app is virtual.
Orthodontic appointments are perfect for patients who find it challenging to access our family dental clinic, which includes:
- College Students
- Adults who travel to work
- Kids who are involved in extracurricular activities in the evenings after school (and the parents of those kids)
- Individuals who have limited transportation
- Parents who have multiple kids
- Anyone who wishes to make the process of undergoing treatment simpler!
YOUR CHILD’S FIRST VISIT.
Schedule the first visit to the dentist for your child once the first tooth starts to come in, or before their 2nd birthday, whichever is first.
- The dentist will review your child’s medical records in this first appointment and look out for any potential developmental issues.
- The child’s oral tissue will also be assessed, and you’ll be provided with the proper instructions for early treatment to give your child’s best start in oral health.
- You and your child will both leave the clinic with a positive view of visiting us.
The dental visit should be a routine for your kid as time passes.
- We want them to feel comfortable, secure, and confident about coming to us.
- Establishing a solid relationship of confidence with your child via unflinching and non-threatening interactions is essential.
- Different scenarios can arise, for example, braces and orthodontic guards, wisdom tooth removal, or fillings.
We’ll be there all the way to make sure you’re aware of your options. We are committed to giving your child the essential dental hygiene routine at an early age to avoid decay and damage later in life.
The oldest members of our family face their problems and require different types of treatment.
- We provide a wide range of treatments that concentrate on dental health and the overall quality of life for senior citizens, from dentures to dental implants.
- Give your family members the premium dental treatment, as our staff will take care of senior citizens as their own family members. We have trained professional staff that will assist you not only verbally, but physically.
THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING DENTAL CARE FOR FAMILIES:
IT MAKES DENTAL CARE SIMPLER
- A family dentist can treat everyone in your family, from babies to senior parents.
- There is no requirement for each patient to have a dentist. Instead of scheduling appointments with different clinics and then shuffling every family member to their appointment, a single dentist will take care of all.
- A family dentist is a dental professional whose patients can schedule meetings for all family members.
- Children can visit the same dentist when they get older and become adults with a family dentist.
FAMILY DENTISTS CAN BE VERSATILE
- Family dentists offer a variety of services than general dentistry. That is why it’s possible to treat patients of all different ages.
- A family dentist can fit braces for adolescents or design dentures for older patients.
- They may also offer preventative treatments such as dental cleaning and cosmetic treatments such as veneers and teeth whitening.
IT IS MUCH EASIER TO ESTABLISH A LASTING CONNECTION WITH YOUR DENTIST
- It’s great having a dental professional that recognizes the names of the members of your household.
- That makes everyone in your family feel more at ease in the dentist.
- The same dentist treating every family member can make it easier for the dental professional to comprehend the issues with teeth prevalent within the family.
More about our Dentistry services