WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF INVISALIGN IN TORONTO?
Glasshouse Dental will conduct a digital scan of your teeth using the 3-D scanner.
No messy impressions are needed! After the scan is complete, it is transferred into Align Technology. That is the initial step in creating your custom aligners.
TO MAKE YOUR TEETH STRAIGHT WITH INVISALIGN:
That is where the knowledge of your physician comes into play! Invisalign Toronto is a product that requires specialized expertise.
- Invisalign treatment is just as good as the physician who prescribes and directs the treatment. In Glasshouse Dental, we are an Elite Provider of Invisalign.
- It means that we offer more Invisalign treatment than other dental offices globally.
- We have a wealth of experience in treating various complicated cases and have a wealth of experience achieving remarkable outcomes for our patients.
- Our staff takes special care when doing your Invisalign treatment in Toronto to predict safe and efficient tooth movements.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ONCE YOU GET YOUR ALIGNERS?
- For Invisalign Toronto to be the most efficient, the aligners must be worn for a minimum of 22 hours all day.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN AT TORONTO COMPARE TO HOME ALIGNER SYSTEMS?
Home aligner systems can be risky and could cause serious harm to gum and teeth because there is no supervision of the patient’s condition throughout treatment.
- Choose to receive Invisalign treatment through Glasshouse Dental.
- We will make sure that the movements programmed in the aligners are suitable for your teeth, and we’ll be able to monitor your reaction to the movement.
- We can alter the speed of your movements and correct any issues in tooth movement when the treatment continues for the most effective result.
- If you “treat yourself” with aligners, you may be shifting your teeth too fast or in an unbalanced position.
- It could cause long-term injury to your gums, bite, or teeth, possibly leading to the loss of teeth or gum disease that is serious.
- There’s a reason why our dentists spent a long time in orthodontic residency and many hours studying advanced courses on how to properly move teeth safely so that they can give you stunning healthy smiles!
IS INVISALIGN TREATMENT IN TORONTO APPROPRIATE FOR YOU?
Absolutely Yes, for the majority of cases. Invisalign treatment in Toronto is proven for teeth straightening cases from easy to complex.
Here are the cases that we handle in our Invisalign Toronto office:
- Gapped Teeth
- Open Bite
- Overly Crowded
Contact Us to get the best treatment for the above cases.