Wisdom teeth refer to molars located in the rear of your mouth. They begin to appear in your teens. They are usually unbalanced and do not have enough space to develop correctly; therefore, they damage the teeth around them and can cause inflammation and pain. It is essential to get teeth removed. That is why most patients require having their wisdom teeth extracted.
Our wisdom tooth extraction Toronto dental clinic offers expert wisdom teeth removal procedures in the middle of Toronto for women and men with the lowest cost.
Our team of highly skilled dentists will conduct X-rays and various oral examinations before undergoing all our wisdom tooth removal procedures. Moreover, Wisdom teeth may not appear out of your gums in a proper alignment with the other molars. That is extremely rare since wisdom teeth are typically affected, which means they cannot properly emerge from the gum line due to insufficient space misalignment due to their proximity with adjacent teeth.
AFFORDABLE WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL SERVICES:
We offer advanced wisdom tooth removal procedures performed with cutting-edge technology to ensure the highest comfort level and help you end tooth-related swellings and infections.
- Accredited in wisdom tooth removal in Toronto
- A professional and safe environment makes the procedure smooth
- High success rate
- A painless and utterly pain-free procedure that is entirely painless
- The process lasts for less than 90 minutes.
BENEFITS OF REMOVING WISDOM TEETH
HELP TO PREVENT INFECTIONS
- Pericoronitis is a frequent gum infection caused by insufficient space for the wisdom teeth to grow.
- In the process, the gum tissue surrounding the wisdom teeth becomes affected, causing swelling around the region
- It can cause difficulty eating and swallowing food.
- It can cause significant mouth oral infections and fever.
PREVENTS THE FORMATION OF CYSTS
- Wisdom teeth extractions during your younger years could help prevent cysts’ development in the jawbone as you get older.
- Cysts are pockets filled with fluid formed by an impinging wisdom tooth.
- The formation of the cyst, its expansion will damage jawbones that are adjacent and teeth. Wisdom teeth extraction delayed can, in rare instances, even lead to the growth of tumors in the mouth.
ELIMINATES THE RISK OF CROWDING
- A damaged wisdom tooth can result in tooth crowding, leading to tooth gum infection or tooth decay since it becomes difficult to clean your teeth properly.
- The effects are evident on upper front teeth and are a frequent problem for previous braces.
- Thus, removing wisdom teeth is safe to avoid harm to your gums and teeth in the long run.
PREVENTS DAMAGE TO ADJACENT TEETH
Insufficient space for cleaning around the wisdom tooth may cause problems for the second molar located directly to its left,
- leading to gum disease,
- loss of bone around the tooth,
- or dental decay.
Even if the patient takes proper treatment for a wisdom tooth, it often will directly press against the tooth next to it and cause damage that can require further dental work to prevent.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL
Suppose you decide to have the wisdom tooth procedure at our dental center in Toronto. In that case, we will ensure that you are treated with the proper anesthesia to ensure a pleasant and pain-free experience.
- At our dental practice in Toronto, dentists remove wisdom teeth in a safe and clean environment, employing the most modern technology and equipment.
- We have a team of highly trained and expert specialists.
- Our oral dentists, staff medical facilities, and services are regularly inspected with our Board of Medical Examiners to ensure that you receive high-quality dental care throughout the day.
SCHEDULE FOR YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL
When you schedule for your wisdom teeth removal, you’ll receive medication to reduce postoperative swelling and pain in the event of swelling.
- We typically recommend an adult accompanying you during the day of surgery.
- The entire procedure should not last more than 30 – 60 minutes.
- All our dental procedures, including the removal of wisdom teeth, are performed using our latest technology to stop infections from happening to reduce discomfort or pain, and for the best possible healing process.
- The day before removing your wisdom teeth at Our Toronto dentist, it is mandatory that you avoid drinking or eating within 6 hours before the procedure to avoid complications with anesthetics.
- Dentists suggest extending the time between your appointment by a few hours.
- We’ll provide you with the most comfortable experience by providing a comfortable, safe, and professional procedure every time.
HOW TO GET COST-EFFECTIVE WISDOM TOOTH REMOVAL METHOD ?
- The cost of wisdom teeth removal will depend mainly on the location of the wisdom teeth within the jawbone and gum tissue.
- Wisdom teeth surgery is a straightforward extraction or an impacted extraction.
- Some patients are fortunate enough that the wisdom teeth are adequately mature and are properly related to the other teeth.
- In this instance, a simple extraction is as simple as using forceps and a pair of forks to extract your wisdom teeth.
If the wisdom teeth aren’t fully grown out and are instead growing in a lateral direction and partially protruding in the gum.
You can observe from the photo above that wisdom teeth can be found in various angles and positions. Your dentist will conduct an oral exam to determine the degree of difficulty to extract.
WHAT EXACTLY ARE WISDOM TEETH ?
One of the most significant dental changes between the ages of 17 and 20 is the growth of third molars. They are referred to as wisdom teeth as they are only visible after mature age.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR REMOVING WISDOM TEETH ?
When wisdom teeth first begin to appear, they could cause damage to the :
- Gums and other teeth cause a myriad of dental issues, including
- Damage to the molars around them, and so on.
That is why dentists generally recommend the removal of wisdom teeth during the beginning of adulthood.